- HKUST ABC-LIVE : attribute of HKUST graduates
- Intended Learning Outcomes of University Common Core Program
- Intended Learning Outcomes of Interdisciplinary Programs (approved by UGWC, Mar 2017)
- Adopt an inter-disciplinary approach to tackle complex real-world problems;
- Communicate effectively with people of different levels and work areas;
- Transfer acquired knowledge to meet changes and challenges in different fields;
- Engage in activities that lead to impact of social improvement; and
- Have the ability to create and innovate with divergent thinking.
- Intended Learning Outcomes of T&M-DDP
- Intended Learning Outcomes of EVMT
- Intended Learning Outcomes of IIM
Under the outcome-based education, it is important to ensure that courses in the curriculum as well as co-curricular activities support the attainment of the program's outcomes.
To align teaching and learning strategies with a program's outcomes, each UG program of IPO is mapped with ILOs of courses and co-curricular activities (CILOs) with the Program's ILOs (PILOs). The mapping results will enable the Program Committee to understand if the PILOs are fully addressed by CILOs and make appropriate improvement to the curriculum.