Date: 28 January 2021 (Thur)
Time: 9:30am (HKT)
Format: Online via ZOOM
- Christine Loh, Chief Development Strategist, Institute for the Environment, HKUST
- Annie Chen, Principal and Chair of RS Group
- Bénédicte Nolens, Head of BIS Innovation Hub, Hong Kong Centre
- Elsa Pau, Founder & CEO of WealthAsia Group
- Entela Benz, Adjunct Associate Professor, Dept of Finance, HKUST and Co-founder of Intensel Ltd.
- Pratima Divgi, Director of CDP Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand
(In alphabetical order by first name)
Hong Kong has entered the stage of adopting green and sustainable finance in earnest with private sector action and regulatory support. As an international financial centre, Hong Kong can – and must – better utilise its cross-disciplinary innovation capabilities to mobilize capital for the ‘brown to green transition’.
Sign up for this Webinar on 28 January to hear from industry experts at the forefront of green and sustainable finance in Hong Kong.
The panelists will share their diverse experience in applying a green and sustainability lens in their financing and investment work. By combining science, data, technology and values, the panelists bring together a wealth of hands-on experience and leadership necessary for Hong Kong's 'brown to green' transition, including: assessing sustainability risks and investments across different asset classes, improving transparency and disclosure, developing divestment strategies, directing investments into green, low-carbon investments, and using technology for financial innovation to showcase Hong Kong’s capabilities. They will also share their views on the latest developments in science based targets, nature-based climate solutions, impact investing, ESG, new ideas in financial products, and the feasibility of blended finance structures for Hong Kong and the region.
For full detail and registration, please visit here.